At G&T Projects, we endeavour to manufacture products that comply with our client’s requirements and are committed to becoming international industry leaders in the fields of engineering and manufacturing.
We aim to achieve this by…
- Meeting statutory and regulatory requirements
- Involving all employees in continual quality improvements
- Establishing measurable quality objectives and performance indicators at relevant functions and levels
- Achieving a better level of quality, resulting in safe and reliable performance.
We at G&T Projects are committed to continually improve our engineering, fabrication and installation performance by supplying a safe and cost-effective service of a quality standard that shall consistently meet or exceed the requirements of our customers. We ensure our high level of customer satisfaction by maintaining long term commitments, productive relationships, and provide a positive work environment.
We are committed to:
- Understanding customer requirements and delivering products, systems and services that meets contractually agreed requirements in relation to applicable regulatory and technical specifications.
- Providing skilled resources to ensure that the highest standard of service, in accordance with the business management system, is delivered to our customers.
- Promoting continual improvement by embracing technology and innovation
G&T PROJECTS is dedicated to the practice of sound environmental stewardship. This value originates at the company’s top management and is emphasized through all levels of responsibility within the organization. In support of this belief, G&T Projects wishes to play a central role in protecting and enhancing sustainability locally, nationally and internationally, by ensuring that this principle underpins all its operations and activities.
As such, the Company agrees to:
- Meet or exceed all applicable local, national and international environmental standards.
- Closely monitor all activities for the prevention of pollution.
- Participate in recycling waste where appropriate to the greatest practical extent to reduce impact on landfills and promote recovery of valuable resources
- Prevent pollution whenever possible by reducing emissions & discharges and minimizing waste production as far as is practicable by reusing or recycling
- Minimize the impact of transport on the environment through the adoption of a sustainable travel plan.
- Protect natural habitats and local wildlife and conserving biological diversity.
- Embed the principles of environmental stewardship and sustainability within the organization • Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities among staff and students.
Health And Safety Policy
OBLIGATIONS G&T Management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety, and welfare of workers, contractors, authorized visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring we comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and all other best practices as far as possible.
Will provide and maintain as far as possible:
- a safe working environment
- safe systems of work
- equipment and tools in safe condition
- facilities for the welfare of workers
- information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health
- a commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace
- a commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
Each worker has an obligation to:
- comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment
- take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others
- wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary
- comply with any direction given by management for health and safety
- not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety
- report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
- report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.
Application Of This Policy
We seek the co-operation of all workers. We encourage suggestions for realizing our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero-accident rate.